Enjoy the tranquility of Sundarban, the largest mangrove forest on earth and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stay on our comfortable tourist boat, and explore different parts of Sundarban for three full days. Enjoy the wildlife of Sundarban and the delicious cuisines on our ship. A Sundarban tour with BTA Holidays would be a once in a lifetime experience for your family!
Table of Contents
- Sundarban Tour Highlights
- Sundarban Tour Itinerary
- Sundarban Tour Price
- Sundarban Tour Includes
- Tour Does Not Include
- How To Book
- Cancellation Policy
- Important Notes
- Our Boats For Sundarban Tour
- Food Menu on Sundarban Tour
Sundarban Tour Highlights
- Stay on a comfortable tourist boat for three days and two nights and explore different Sundarban Mangrove Forest parts.
- Trek inside the forest searching for wildlife, including deer, monkey, wild boar, many birds, and the Royal Bengal Tiger if you are lucky.
- Explore small creeks and canals of Sundarban on a noiseless wooden boat in the morning and evening, looking for birds and wildlife.
- Watch wildlife from an observation tower.
- Experience the lifestyle of the fishermen on a remote island inside Sundarban.
- Enjoy delicious meals on our boat prepared by our skilled cook during your whole stay.
Sundarban Tour Itinerary
Day-1: Khulna – Harbaria – Kotka
- Meet at Khulna Jahaj Ghat at 7.00 am, transfer to our waiting boat, and start immediately toward Sundarban. Breakfast will be served on the ship.
- Reach Harbaria Eco-Tourism Center in the afternoon. Walk inside the forest and have the first experience of Sundarban Mangrove Forest.
- Back to the ship and start for Kotka. Reach Kotka around 11.00 am, and overnight stay on the ship. Lunch and dinner will be served on the ship.
Day-2: Kotka – Hiron Point
- Early in the morning, go for a ride on a noiseless wooden boat, and explore the creeks and canals of Sundarban searching for wildlife and many different birds.
- Back to the ship and have breakfast.
- Visit Kotka Wildlife Sanctuary, where you’ll encounter a lot of wildlife.
- Return to the ship and start for Hiron Point. Lunch will be served on the way.
- Reach Hiron Point in the late afternoon, and walk in the jungle for some time.
- Start for Dublar Char in the evening and reach at night. Overnight stay on the ship at Dublar Char.
Day-3: Dublar Char – Koromjol – Khulna
- Explore Dublar Char in the morning and enjoy the fishing activities. Fishermen come here for a few months during winter to catch fish in the Bay of Bengal. They live here during this time in temporary houses.
- Back to the ship and start for Koromjol Eco-Tourism Center. Breakfast will be served on the way.
- Reach Koromjol Eco-Tourism Center around 3.00 pm. Walk on the trail inside Koromjol Eco-Tourism Center, watch the Sundarban Mangrove Forest from the observation tower, and visit the Crocodile Breeding Center.
- Return to the ship and start for Khulna. Lunch will be served on the way.
- Reach Khulna around 6.00 pm. Have evening snacks with tea/coffee. Disembark from the boat and say goodbye!
- End of the tour.
Sundarban Tour Price
|Cabin Type||Bed Type||Price|
|2-4 Bed Cabin Sharing (Non AC)||Separate Bunker Beds||8,500 TK. Per Person|
|Single Cabin (Non-AC)||One Bunker Bed||9,000 TK. Per Person|
|Family Cabin - Couple (Non AC)||1 Couple Bed||9,000 TK. Per Person|
|Family Cabin - Big (Non AC)||1 Couple + 1 Bunker Bed||9,000 TK. Per Adult + Child Price|
Price For Children
|< 3 Years||Free of Charges||No separate bed or food provided. Sleep with the parents.|
|3-6 Years||4,300 TK Per Child||Food provided. No separate bed provided. Sleep with the parents.|
|3-6 Years||5,700 TK Per Child||Food and a separate bed are provided.|
|6+ Years||8,500 TK Per Child||Food and a separate bed are provided.|
Price For Foreigners
5,200 TK. per person forest permit fee will be added with the above mentioned price.
Large Group Tours
We can organize corporate tours for a larger group of up to 400 people at a discounted price, with different other boats we have an agreement with. Contact us for your large group tour!
Sundarban Tour Includes
- Accommodation on the ship cabins.
- All meals during the tour (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- Mineral drinking water during the tour.
- Bar-B-Q dinner on the second night.
- Forest permit fee.
- Boat trips on the canal with a noiseless wooden boat.
- Armed forest guards from the forest department for safety.
- An accompanying guide during the tour.
Tour Does Not Include
- Bus, train, or any other transportation to Khulna.
- Any soft drinks during the tour.
- 1,200 TK. fees for video camera (if any).
- Any personal item.
- Any tips.
Private Small Group Tours
Do you have a group of only 10 people? You can book a private tour just for your friends and family on our small boat from Mongla for no extra cost, without needing to join anyone else on your tour. Enjoy ultimate privacy on your Sundarban tour and have a once in a lifetime experience. Contact us for your private tour!
How To Book
- Fill-up the booking form and submit to start the booking process.
- After that, pay 50% of the total tour price as a deposit. You can send the payment by bKash (bKash charge applicable), deposit on our City Bank account, or pay physically by coming to our office.
- Booking will be confirmed only after getting a 50% deposit. The rest of the payment has to be paid one week before the tour.
- Booking will be automatically canceled if the tour’s full price is not paid one week before the tour.
- We’ll also need a copy of the National ID or passport of everyone for the forest permit, and the children’s birth certificate as proof of age.
- Cancellation procedure:
If you want to cancel any confirmed booking, you need to do that by replying to the booking email of the tour. No cancellation will be accepted without a written email. The time of receiving the email will be considered as the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation before 7 days of the tour:
25% of the tour price will be deducted, and the rest of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 7 days and 48 hours before the tour:
50% of the total tour price will be deducted, and the rest of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 48 hours and 24 hours before the tour:
75% of the total tour price will be deducted, and the rest of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation in less than 24 hours before the tour:
No refund will be provided. Also, it will not be possible to move the tour to another date.
- Cancellation by BTA Holidays:
If we cancel the tour because of bad weather or any national emergency, or any other unavoidable circumstances, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- The itinerary of the Sundarban Tour will change depending on tide and season. But we’ll do our best to visit all the places mentioned.
- Wear shoes with a belt on the backside and waterproof, which are strong enough for walking a lot. Do not wear a high hill or any formal shoes.
- Wear clothes which are not tight. Wear something comfortable. Do not wear jeans.
- Bring a binocular if you have, to watch wildlife on Sundarban better.
- Bring medicine for fever, pain, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, and other common diseases. There is no hospital or pharmacy inside Sundarban.
- Sundarban is a sensitive ecosystem. Do not talk loudly or make noise while inside Sundarban.
- Be completely quiet and do not talk during the boat rides on small canals or while walking inside the forest, to not scare the wildlife.
- Do not stand on the boat during the ride on the canals. Remain seated in your place and enjoy the tranquility of Sundarban.
- Do not tear leaves or flowers from any tree inside Sundarban. Leave no mark of your visit. Only bring happy memories at home.
Our Boats For Sundarban Tour
Food Menu (Khulna)
- Breakfast: Welcome drinks, bread, butter, jelly, boiled egg, honey, banana, tea/coffee.
- Mid-day Snacks: Plain cake, tea.
- Lunch: Plain rice, bhorta, mixed vegetable, fish doapeajo (Parshe/Koral/Rui), meat bhuna (beef/chicken), daal, salad, payesh.
- Afternoon Snacks: Puri/Singara, chili sausage, tea/coffee.
- Dinner: Plain polao, potol bhaji, chicken daal, prawn dopeajo, chicken bhuna/roast, salad, soft drinks.
- Breakfast: Bhuna Khichuri, achar, begun fry, egg fry, chicken jhaal bhuna, salad, tea/coffee.
- During The Jungle Walk: Apple/Orange, 350 ml water bottle.
- Returning From The Beach: Lemon drinks.
- Lunch: Plain rice, aalu bhorta, lau-chingri, fish dopeajo/fry (Koral, Tangra, Rui), chicken bhuna, daal, salad, firni.
- Afternoon Snacks: Puri/Singara/Pakura, tomato sausage, tea/coffee.
- Dinner: Luchi parata, chicken bar-b-q, fish bar-b-q, duck/mutton rejala, special salad, fruit custard, soft drinks.
- Breakfast: Plain Parata, lotpoti, egg fry, halua, tea/coffee.
- Mid-day Snacks: Biscuit/dry cake, tea.
- Lunch: Polao, mutton jhaal rejala, egg korma, tikia, salad, yogurt, soft drinks.
- Evening Snacks Before Disembark: Egg noodles, tea/coffee.
- Enough tea/coffee will be served throughout the tour.
- Mineral drinking water in 20 liters jars will be available 24 hours.