Enjoy the tranquility of Sundarban, the largest mangrove forest on earth and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Experience the forest on a single day, and visit some popular tourist spots to discover wildlife and birds. Best tour to experience Sundarban if you do not have time or budget to do a full Sundarban Tour. A Sundarban tour with BTA Holidays would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for your family!
This Sundarban tour package is intended for Bangladeshi tourists only. If you are a foreigner looking for a wildlife tour in Sundarban, check out the Sundarban Tour Package in Bangladesh and Sundarban Tour Package From Dhaka from our sister company Nijhoom Tours, a multi-award-winning tour operator in Bangladesh specializing in organizing tours for western travelers. These are small group tours with a maximum of six participants, focusing primarily on the wildlife of Sundarban.
Table of Contents
- Sundarban Day Tour Highlights
- Sundarban Day Tour Itinerary
- Sundarban Day Tour Price
- Sundarban Day Tour Includes
- Tour Does Not Include
- How To Book
- Cancellation Policy
- Important Notes
Sundarban Day Tour Highlights
- Scenic trips on a boat on river Posur overlooking Sundarban Mangrove Forest.
- Trek inside the forest searching for wildlife, including deer, monkey, wild boar, many birds, and the Royal Bengal Tiger if you are lucky.
- Watch the vast mangrove forest from an observation tower.
- Visit a mini zoo and a crocodile breeding center – fun for the children.
Sundarban Day Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 AM: Meet at Mongla Ferry Ghat, transfer to our waiting boat, and start immediately toward Sundarban. Breakfast will be served on the boat.
- 10:00 AM: Reach Harbaria Eco-Tourism Center after a scenic journey through river Posur overlooking Sundarban Mangrove Forest. Upon reaching, walk inside the forest in search of wildlife and birds. Spend time in the forest, exploring the nearby area.
- 12:00 AM: Start another scenic journey through river Posur overlooking Sundarban for Karamjol Eco-Tourism Center. Launch will be served on the way.
- 01.30 PM: Reach Karamjol Eco-Tourism Center and walk inside the forest in search of wildlife and birds. Watch the vast forest from an observation tower. Visit the Crocodile Breeding Center and Deer in the mini zoo.
- 03.30 PM: Start our return journey toward Mongla.
- 04.00 PM: Reach Mongla Fery Ghat, disembark from the boat, and say goodbye. End of the tour.
Sundarban Day Tour Price
|6+ People Group
|2,200 TK. Per Person
|5 People Group
|2,500 TK. Per Person
|4 People Group
|3,000 TK. Per Person
|3 People Group
|3,500 TK. Per Person
|2 People Group
|4,000 TK. Per Person
Price For Children
|< 3 Years
|Free of Charges
|No food provided.
|50% of the adult price
|75% of the adult price
|Same as the adults
|Everything provided as the adults.
Price For Foreigners
1,800 TK. per person forest permit fee will be added with the above mentioned price.
Large Group Tours
We can organize corporate tours for a larger group of up to 400 people at a discounted price, with bigger boats. Contact us for your large group tour!
Sundarban Day Tour Includes
- Engine boat for traveling to Sundarban.
- Packet breakfast, lunch, and tea during the tour.
- Mineral drinking water during the tour.
- Forest permit fee.
- An accompanying guide during the tour.
Tour Does Not Include
- Bus, train, or any other transportation to Mongla.
- Any soft drinks during the tour.
- 1,200 TK. fees for video camera (if any).
- Any personal item.
- Any tips.
How To Book
- Fill-up the booking form and submit to start the booking process.
- After that, pay 50% of the total tour price as a deposit. You can send the payment by bKash (bKash charge applicable), deposit on our City Bank account, or pay in cash by physically coming to our office.
- Booking will be confirmed only after getting a 50% deposit. The rest of the payment has to be paid one week before the tour.
- Booking will be automatically canceled if the tour’s full price is not paid one week before the tour.
- We’ll also need a copy of the National ID or passport of everyone for the forest permit, and the children’s birth certificate as proof of age.
- Cancellation procedure:
If you want to cancel any confirmed booking, you need to do that by replying to the booking email of the tour. No cancellation will be accepted without a written email. The time of receiving the email will be considered as the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation before 7 days of the tour:
25% of the tour price will be deducted, and the rest of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 7 days to 48 hours before the tour:
50% of the total tour price will be deducted, and the rest of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 48 hours and 24 hours before the tour:
75% of the total tour price will be deducted, and the rest of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation in less than 24 hours before the tour:
No refund will be provided.
- Cancellation by BTA Holidays:
If we cancel the tour because of bad weather or any national emergency, or any other unavoidable circumstances, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- The itinerary of the Sundarban Day Tour will change depending on tide and season. But we’ll visit all the places mentioned.
- Wear shoes with a belt on the backside and waterproof, which are strong enough for walking a lot. Do not wear a high hill or any formal shoes.
- Wear clothes which are not tight. Wear something comfortable. Do not wear jeans.
- Bring a binocular if you have, to watch wildlife on Sundarban better.
- Bring medicine for fever, pain, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, and other common diseases. There is no hospital or pharmacy inside Sundarban.
- Sundarban is a sensitive ecosystem. Do not talk loudly or make noise while inside Sundarban.
- Be completely quiet and do not talk while walking inside the forest, to not scare the wildlife.
- Do not tear leaves or flowers from any tree inside Sundarban. Leave no mark of your visit. Only bring happy memories at home.